The business ownership has changed and now run by non-Malaysians. So you can't find the "local hospitality" any more. And the nice photos on their website showing happy travellers are no longer relevant. The Jawa-style decoration has been replaced with all Islamic fixtures.
My recent 3-day stay at greenhut was a total disatisfaction.
On the third day, I returned to the lodge at 1pm to find myself almost choking to death. A pest control company was engaged to spray toxic fume without giving prior notice to room guests.
Upon my choking compaint, I was asked to stay in the room and not come out, and they said that the fume would disburse in 20 minutes. That was ridiculous.
As they called the lodge Greenhut, it should be 100% adhered to Health Safety and Environment regulations at all time.
However, the staffs who come from a hostile South Asian nation would hardly have any idea about HSE, both in ther own country and in any other more modernised countries.