It was a very well-located three-room appartment, only not two bathrooms as promised. The largest disadvantage was the noise, this kept you awake whole night.
There were 2 stairs to the beach, one was broken by the bad weather.
I thought the people were friendly and the shop indeed had a good offer and delicious oranges.
We were there from 23 to 30 May 2008.
* We had 11 wonderful days (25/4 - 5/5)
* very spacious (3 room) apartment
* wonderful pools
* fantastic playground
* nice bar (open the entire day: pizzas, pastas, rolls, tostis, chicken/hamburger with French fries, breakfast…)
* splendid location, also centrally located (by car the entire area of the Algarve can be explored in just over an hour)
* shop at the condo has a very good assortment
* Unfortunately, one and a half weeks before our arrival, the staircase to the beach had partially washed away, because of heavy weather in the Algarve, now it took 15 minutes on foot to get to the beach.
* shops 20 minutes on foot away.
Poor breakfast. We booked half board, I can't recommend it. A nice block of apartments, a bit old. We had a great time, but we won't come back to this place though.