*** stayed for 10 nights in motorlodge **
+ clean rooms (inside)
- washing table not separated from main room: not on web pictures -> looks like a motel!
- extremely expensive room service and restaurants inside the casino
- steak/seafood restaurant ("one of Reno's best"!?): completely overpriced - bad steak, waiters do not know simple behaviour rules
- wireless lan did not work in motorlodge (weak signal) - was advertised
- breakfast bar: expensive but bad quality, small portions
- room door was defect, not repaired even though requested
- motor lodge run down outside, noisy in the morning -> like an old motel!
- parking problems: had to run 5 minutes to the hotel
==> There are much better hotels in Reno for the same price: Eldorado, Silver Legacy, Nugget